Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Workbench Progress - Griff Oberwald

Greetings internet, its been a while since my last post thanks to the release of Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition.  I have been working hard on my Space Wolves to bring about a list that I am happy with and to get the new units painted.  It will be another few weeks before my Space Wolves are finished and ready to show off so in the meantime lets take a look at Blood Bowl's Star Player Griff Oberwald.


I have almost completed my games for our local season two Blood Bowl league, thanks to me managing to keep my team super lean I found I needed a Star Player to sink all of my inducements into and Griff was the obvious choice.


I do also plan to pick up The Mighty Zug but at 320,000 gold Griff  is enough of a money pit to give me a power boost late league.



I have also been using Karla Von Kill but as there is no model for her yet so I have been using a 3rd party miniature.


There was no way I was going to build Griff without his helmet, I am old school like that so I kept it classic and painted him in the Reikland Reavers colours.



This model went together like a dream and apart from a small pin hole in the left elbow and a slight cleanup needed on the ball it was all fine with a high level of detail.


The Reikland Reavers kit is very striking indeed and makes Griff really stand out on the field when used along side my Marauders.


I kept the striped trousers theme the same as my Marauders, some people don't like the stripes but I have always liked them I just couldn't paint stripes 25 years ago.


With the number 15 and some base detailing added he is ready to take to the field for the win.


If you want to take a look at my other Blood Bowl models please follow the links down below.


Well thats it for now, thanks for reading and please leave any comments in the comments section down below and please do check back soon for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment